Methodist church centre
Location in Ashbourne
DE6 1AEAshbourne Town Centre
Categories & keywords
Our church halls are a hub for the local community, with many groups already using the space, including Guides, Brownies & Rainbows, Ashbourne Singers, Chameleon Choir, Young Farmers, Dandelions Bereavement Cafe.
- Century Hall (15x7 metres)– seats up to 70 theatre style, or 50 with tables, or use as an open floor space.
Adjacent large kitchen.
- Church worship area – fixed pew seating for 150 plus a further 100 on the balcony. (Steps up to balcony.)
- Vestry – a small carpeted room seating up to 10. (Steps up access to this room.)
- Waterside Hall (15x7 metres)– seats up to 70 or use as an open floor space. High ceiling.
Kitchen area for making hot drinks.
- Gateway lounge – a small carpeted room seating up to 6. Complete with TV.
- Outdoor playground area.
Please be aware that alcohol is not allowed on the premises.
No items found.