The toilets are open for public use whenever the Pavilion itself is open.
There is a defibrilator on the wall outside.
The Pavilion is used by many of Ashbourne's sports clubs. It is the home base for Ashbourne Ladies Football Club, Ashbourne Cricket Club and Mayfield Football Club. The changing rooms offer hot showers with plenty of space for belongings. They are not open to the general public but can be booked for any event.
You can sit inside or outside and watch the sports on the recreation ground or just admire the views. A wide selection of hot, soft and alcoholic drinks is available and also a selection of cakes, sandwiches and sweets.
The Pavilion is used as a venue for many community events. Current regular bookings include:
- The community cinema has one or two screenings each month.
- Yoga with Vanessa Gerard on a Monday morning.
- Tai-Chi Movements for Wellbeing in 6 week blocks on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Stronger for longer on Wednesday mornings.
- Bingo on Wednesday evenings.
- Zumba on Thursday mornings.
- On Thursday lunchtimes Connex run a "tea, talk and tech" session for digital novices.
- Fridays mornings offer a free hot drink for children + accompanying adult with games and socialising.
- ParkRun volunteers can be found in the cafe on Saturday mornings around 10am.
- The darts board is part of the local league.